2.The Administrator uses the following cookies:
Necessary cookies – always active
Cookies that allow you to navigate the website and use its functions. Essential cookies are installed on the Users’ device by the Administrator. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with the use of essential cookies is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) in ensuring the highest quality of the websites operated. Without the necessary cookies, the User is unable to navigate the website and use its functions.
The legal basis for processing personal data in connection with the use of analytical and performance cookies is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RIODO) in ensuring the highest quality of the websites operated.
4. The Administrator uses the following cookies:
- Sesion files – temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser).
- Permanent – stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The handling of cookies (the conditions for storing or accessing them) can be changed by the Website User, including withdrawal of expressed consents by making appropriate changes in the settings of the software installed in the final device used by the Website User (changes in the settings of the Internet browser). In the settings of the web browser, the settings can be changed by blocking the automatic handling of cookies or receiving information about each placement of cookies on the web site User’s device. The website user can delete cookies placed on his/her terminal device at any time using the options available in his/her web browser. The options for managing and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser used.
You can find ways to configure the settings for cookies in each browser at the following addresses:
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
Mozilla FireFox – https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek-i-danych-stron- firefox?redirectlocale=pl&redirectslug=usuwanie-ciasteczek
Safari – https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Opera – https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-i-zarz %C4%85dzanie-nimi-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d5.
6. When the User uses the website, queries are sent to the server on which the website is stored. Individual queries are recorded in server logs. The logs contain the following information: time of visit, IP address, URL, browser. The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the operation of the website, including technical, administrative, IT system security, and analytical and statistical purposes. The legal basis for the Administrator’s processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO). The information contained in the system logs is stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose, but no longer than until the User submits an effective objection.
7. The data may be accessed by the Administrator’s employees/co-workers authorized to process personal data at the Administrator’s direction, entities providing technical services to the Administrator and providing web analytics tools.